TERMS AND CONDITIONS - HOME DELIVERY
Buyer Protection Policy
Subject to the provisions which Philippine Airlines Online Boutique’s Partners agree to abide by, each sale by Philippine Airlines Online Boutique is subject to the terms and conditions enumerated below.
Accordingly, as a general rule, any request for repair, replacement, exchanges or refunds under a Special Warranty or otherwise will only be provided in accordance with the following policy.
- DEFINITION OF TERMS
- Cancellation: To nullify the transaction or order
- Damaged/Defective: The item is faulty or unsuitable for the purpose for which it was indicated in the product description.
- Exchange: Returning a Defective product for replacement by a different product of equivalent value which may be from the same or different Partners.
- Partner: Partners are the owners of the items who choose to sell their products on consignment through the Philippine Airlines Online Boutique Website.
- Refund: Requesting for cash back of a customer's payment
- Replacement: Returning a Defective product for replacement by an exactly the same product.
- Special Warranty: Any applicable agreement between the Partner and purchaser for the repair, replacement, exchange of or refund for a Damaged/Defective item within a given time (the “Warranty Period”) and under special terms and conditions.
- Mabuhay Miles: It is the Philippine Airlines Frequent Flyer Program and the Loyalty Program.
- Courier: Philippine Airlines Online Boutique’s accredited partner who will deliver the products to the customer.
- PAL Ambassador: Appointed personnel who will assist Philippine Airlines Online Boutique customers
- Mabuhay Miles Members: Those who are enrolled in the Mabuhay Miles program.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
This website, including any content, photo, trademark, trade name, service mark, service name or copywrite found therein, may not be used without the prior written consent of and attribution to Philippine Airlines and/or its Partner/s.
- PRICES AND SHIPPING FEE
All prices reflected on the Philippine Airlines Online Boutique are inclusive of VAT but exclusive of shipping and/or delivery fee. All prices quoted are in Philippine Peso. Shipping and/or delivery fee will vary depending on the delivery address and number of items ordered. Shipping and/or delivery fee will be reflected separately upon check out
- DELIVERY Upon receiving the order confirmation, Philippine Airlines Online Boutique's Courier will deliver the items within three (3) to five (5) business days for addresses within Metro Manila and five (5) to seven (7) business days for addresses outside of Metro Manila. In either case, deliveries will be made during normal business hours. Deliveries are limited to Philippine based addresses only.
In case the Courier fails to deliver the product within the aforementioned periods due to fortuitous events, Philippine Airlines Online Boutique, together with the Courier, will endeavor to deliver the same as soon as the fortuitous event ceases. Philippine Airlines will not be held liable for any and all costs, damages and losses sustained by the customer as a consequence of such delay.
In the event that the customer cannot receive an order personally, a printed letter of authorization and a copy of the customer's valid ID must be presented to the Courier prior to release of item.
Cancellation of orders after payment has been processed is not allowed.
- DEFECTIVE OR DAMAGED PRODUCTS
Philippine Airlines (for PAL Exclusive merchandise) and/or Partner/s may at its discretion, conduct an investigation to determine if a product which has been reported as damaged or defective entitles a buyer to the remedies available hereunder. All reports for damaged or defective items will be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If, after such investigation, the product is subsequently found NOT to be defective or damaged, customer shall solely bear all the costs incurred including costs which may have been incurred by Philippine Airlines and/or its Partner/s in relation to the inspection of the product and its return to the customer.
The following issues/problems will NOT render the product Damaged, Defective or as defined herein and/or will not entitle the customer to any repair, replacement, exchange or refund:
The products sold through Philippine Airlines Online Boutique are all brand new unless otherwise indicated in the product listing. It is important that the customer take note of the product information as described in the relevant product listing prior to ordering.
- Faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- Damage or alterations resulting from accident or intentional use by anyone
- Minor and insignificant issues which do not diminish the utilitarian value of the product
- Product is found by the customer to be unsuitable for its intended purpose; and
- Other similar cases
- BUYER'S REMEDIES
Customers are encouraged to report a Damage or Defect in accordance with the periods hereunder so that an investigation may be promptly initiated and their entitlements may be immediately determined. After due investigation and the product has been proven Defective or Damaged, the customer is entitled to the following alternative remedies: repair, replacement, exchange, or refund. This is in addition to reimbursement of all shipping and delivery costs associated therewith.
Customers are not entitled to claim for a repair, replacement, exchange or refund for any reason (including change of mind, product unsuitable for purpose intended, or out of stock) except when the product they purchased has been determined as Damaged or Defective and the claim has been timely made.
A. For Products without Special Warranties
Within seven (7) days, the customer may request for the repair, replacement of or refund for Damaged or Defective PAL exclusive merchandise. For non-PAL exclusive merchandise, Philippine Airlines Online Boutique, through its PAL Ambassador, will exert its best effort to assist the customer in coordinating the repair, replacement, exchange of or refund for the Defective or Damaged non-PAL product with the concerned Partner. Repair, replacement, exchange or refund shall be at the sole discretion of Philippine Airlines Online Boutique or Partner, as the case may be, in accordance with their respective terms and conditions.
B. For Products with Special Warranties
Anytime within the applicable Warranty Period embodied in the Special Warranty Card, the customer shall make the request for the repair, replacement, exchange of or refund for Damaged or Defective products directly with the Partner. Repair, replacement, exchange or refund shall be at the sole discretion of the Partner in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Special Warranty between them.
Philippine Airlines Online Boutique accepts Visa and Mastercard as payment.
International Credit Cards will also be accepted however, standard cross border fees may apply.
Philippine Airlines Online Boutique will not be liable for any declined credit card transactions.
Although Philippine Airlines Online Boutique facilitates the Partners’ sales, and obliges the Partners to conduct themselves lawfully, Philippine Airlines Online Boutique cannot guarantee that the Partners will sell non-defective products, or that they will comply with their warranty obligations. Philippine Airlines will not be liable in any way for a Partner’s failure to conduct itself lawfully or its breach of any Special Warranty.
Consequently, the customer shall indemnify and hold free and harmless PAL, its directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives from any and all claims, actions, suits, costs, expenses, damages, losses arising from any unlawful conduct of any Partner or its breach of any Special Warranty.
Customer shall indemnify and hold free and harmless PAL, its directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives from any and all claims, actions, suits, costs, expenses, damages, losses arising from the sale to or use and consumption by the Customer of the Partner’s goods and services.
- MABUHAY MILES
A. Earning of Miles
- Member may earn Miles through purchase of products in the Philippine Airlines Online Boutique website.
- A member may earn 1 mile for every Php 100 spent.
- Miles will be earned by the purchaser on record and who is, at the same time, a Mabuhay Miles member
- Miles earned through purchase in Philippine Airlines Online Boutique do not add to the qualification for elite-tier status.
- Members may still earn miles even for promo or discounted products however, miles computation will be based on the discounted price.
B. Crediting of Miles
- The member must input his membership number in the Mabuhay Miles ID Field in the Philippine Airlines Online Boutique.
- The member must also input his full name in Philippine Airlines Online Boutique to ensure crediting of miles.
- Miles will be credited to a member’s account within thirty (30) business days from the date of delivery.
- The crediting of miles will be suspended when a product is reported as Damaged/Defective and a claim for repair, replacement, exchange or refund is made by the customer until such time that the claim has been resolved. If a claim for refund has been approved, no Miles will be credited to the member’s account. If for any reason, Miles have already been credited to the member’s account prior to the approval for the claim for refund, said Miles will automatically be voided.
C. Retro-crediting/Missing Miles
If for one reason or another, Miles are not reflected on the account of the member, the member may request for retro-crediting of missing Miles through the Philippine Airlines Online Boutique Ambassador. Members may email email@example.com.
- For new Members, a request for retro-crediting of Miles corresponding to a particular purchase may be made within one (1) month from date of such purchase.
- For existing members, a request for retro-crediting of Miles corresponding to a particular purchase may be made within one (1) year from date of such purchase.
- Members should allow at least six (6) weeks processing time.
- All claims will be resolved by Mabuhay Miles at its sole and absolute discretion.
- The earning of Mabuhay Miles in relation to the purchase of products through the Philippine Airlines Online Boutique is made in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, subject to change without prior notice.
- Miles cannot be earned if purchases are made directly with the Partner.
- Members cannot earn Miles on delivery and shipping charges.
- Coupons availed directly from Partners and other shopping websites are not applicable in the Philippine Airlines Online Boutique.
- Philippine Airlines Online Boutique may, at any time, vary the formula for the calculation as well as the procedure for crediting of Mabuhay Miles without prior notice.
- Earned Miles from the Philippine Airlines Online Boutique shall be governed by the Mabuhay Miles Terms and Conditions.
If one or more of the provisions contained in this Terms and Conditions shall be held declared or become invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect under any law, rule or regulation issued by the appropriate governmental authorities, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired.
- GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE OF ACTIONS
This Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed by the laws of the Republic of the Philippines. Any and all disputes arising from this Terms and Conditions shall be brought exclusively before the courts of competent jurisdiction of Pasay City to the exclusion of all other courts.